Sunday, July 19, 2015

CD Review: WILD ROCKET Geomagnetic Hallucinations by Teresa Clayton

WILD ROCKET
Geomagnetic Hallucinations
Independent
The talent of this band is remarkable and takes the listener on quite a ride - the music is more than worthy of the listener's time but buckle yourself in... the professionalism and the artistry of the music is quite a ride for the discerning mind. I must give kudos to the team of gentlemen who recorded, mixed and mastered this album. It does take a team. This band has five stars from this listener!!! I will be interested in listening to more. I would have said more about the lyrics but they are not printed. Bands need to print their lyrics for those of us who appreciate them. I would have commented on them had I been able to read them. -Teresa Clayton