Tuesday, October 27, 2015

CD Review: INVERTED SERENITY Integral

INVERTED SERENITY
Integral
Independent
The first track runs like a cavalry, wow! It just blew my head out! Just like a deflagration so to speak. This sounds like rock'n'roll/heavy/death. The second track: I can't ignore their professionalism; they know what they are doing. The Canadian metal scene has more to offer than I thought. "Cœur" (heart in English) reminds of a mechanical run. That's crazy how they make you imagine their music. "Under One Sky" reminds me of my first electric guitar courses at music school. This band is certainly one of those who made me want to play music. This title is really beautiful, The calm vocals are just like those of the Scandinavian and Germanic metal scenes (Enslaved, Imperium Dekadenz and many others). This really sounds underground, alive, dark and enlightened. When all the elements stick together, we love it. If you get the chance to hear this album, listen to it fully. -Abyss Forgottentomb

No comments:

Post a Comment