Sunday, April 23, 2017

Poem: 'Desire for flesh the Devil can Admire' by Skitz J. Fitch

Desire for flesh the Devil can Admire
Release the beast on the Devils thunderous winds , I could take your life as if a mere whim.
To see the terror in your eye's gives me a state of Euphoria the Ultimate high.
Your screams snuffed out before you begin to cry small lacerations your blood raises my lust to new heights.
Your scent on your skin the sign of pure horror like a drug to me it draw's me in closer.
Your death by the end of this night is what I seek but for now we shall delay as I give you a front row seat.
The taste of your flesh in my mouth like nothing Ive tasted before like the sweetest confectionery creation I crave more.
Just a glint of my teeth and like a blade deep I cut , devouring all evidence as what's left of you decays in my gut.
This is not the end it's just the beginning a Devils path I have been set on that has left me grinning .

No comments:

Post a Comment