Friday, February 2, 2018

Video Review: INDIAN FALL Dincolo De Timp by Devin Joseph Meaney

Dincolo De Timp
Official video produced and directed by Indian Fall
Mixing and mastering by Adrian Bila in Lowbass5 Studio (Deva, Romania)
It's right before bed and I have been sent Dincolo De Timp by INDIAN FALL. This is a track from their third upcoming release. Bleak depressive guitars shine through abysmal atmosphere as black metal wails and rasps permeate this dreadfully beautiful track. I can only fathom that fans of the band SHINING (Sweden) would dig this, as overall this reminds me of something from the mind of composer/vocalist Niklas Kvarforth. The drums and bass are also great, bringing this track together entirely. The sound is near perfect and not many bands can pull this off. The video itself is done with mastery, talent and technique; obviously a factor in the creation of this stunning video. I will look into more from these guys in the future, but for now, this video and track were just what I needed. Some of the best black metal I have heard recently hands down, this is something that deserves to be noticed. -Devin Joseph Meaney

No comments:

Post a Comment